Tuesday, May 3, 2011

About blogging (reflections)

so it seems that my blogging (at least assigned blogging) is drawing to a close. I had some fun, some laughs, some random moments and some serious ones. I regret nothing that I have chosen to share with you all. I really enjoy blogging and will most likely continue to do so in the future. It has provided me with an emotional outlet, a chance to vent and sometimes a chance to entertain others. I would like to hope that I have taught you all a little something, whether it be about relationships or shrinkage or the incompetence of the Grand Forks School Systems. If I have failed to teach you anything then please say I made you laugh AT LEAST once??!! Please??....

2 comments:

  1. You did make me laugh... and shake my head...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have made me laugh. but then again, you've always made me laugh ...and wonder ...

    ReplyDelete